TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Statement
Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC provides use of this web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions that take effect from the date that you first used the site. Rhondda-Cynon-Taf CBC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on line. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
2. Use of this web site is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the Council.
3. You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This web site contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by the Council. The Council is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
5. The Council endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions neither does the Council warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. The Council provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. The Council, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this web site or from the use of this web site.
6. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in the Council's web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to the Council who are otherwise used by the Council as permitted by applicable law.
7. The Council has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. The Council is not responsible for neither does the Council accept any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by the Council. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Council's site are those of the third parties concerned. The Council neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
8. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9. If you find anything on this web site that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
10. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
11. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. Event changes - we reserve the right to alter, cancel or postpone any event(s) appearing on this site, without notice.
Cookies are files which are sent to your computer or other access device from a web site which can be accessed at a later time by the same web site. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default. However, if you are uncomfortable with cookies, you may be able to set your web browser to refuse all cookies or to let you know when a cookie is sent to your computer - you can then choose whether to accept the cookie, or not.
Please note that by refusing our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to use certain areas or features of our site.
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality any of RCT Theatres websites.
Cookies set by Third Party sites
To support our websites, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from You Tube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. RCT Theatres does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Please note: If you choose not to disable cookies you are agreeing to us using them on our websites.
COOKIES FOR MEASURING WEBSITE USAGE
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Data stored by cookies:
_utma stores each user’s number of visits, time of the first visit, the previous visit and the current visit _utmb and _utmc checks how long a visitor stays on the site: when a visit starts and ends
_utmz tracks where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)
_utmv and _utmd track visitor journeys through the site and classifies them into groups
Duration of cookies:
_utma expires two years after your last visit to this site
_utmb expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity
_utmc expires at the end of a session (when you close your browser)
_utmz expires six months after it was last set _utmv (not set) expires immediately
_utmd (not set) expires immediately